- NO CHECK-INS AFTER 10 PM. Please plan your arrival accordingly.
- Guests/Visitors: All visitors must check in at the office, pay the visitor fee and receive a guest pass.
Day Visitors (9 am to 10 pm): $5.00 per day
Overnight Visitors: $7.50 per day
- Speed Limit: The speed limit at Whip-O-Will is 5 MPH. As you drive through the camp, CREEP! Remember that there are children, pets, bikes, and golf carts all sharing the roads.
- Quiet Hours: Quiet hours start at 11 pm and are strictly enforced. Be considerate of your neighbors and remember that sound carries easily.
- Curfew: Children under the age of 18 must return to their site at 11 pm, unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Campfires: Campfires are permitted but must not exceed 3 feet in height and must be contained within the fire pit/ring provided at the site. Small cooking fires such as BBQs are permitted. Only charcoal or clean, dry, untreated/unpainted wood may be burned. All fires must be attended to and all the fires must be fully extinguished when left unattended.
- Prohibited Items: No firearms, BB guns, paintball guns, or fireworks of any kind are permitted on the campground. No ATVs are allowed on campground.
- Pets: Pets are allowed if leashed and kept quiet. Please scoop the poop.
- Alcohol: No person under the legal age of 21 shall possess or consume alcoholic beverages on campground property.
- Bicycles: No bike riding after 8 pm. All bicyclists under 15 MUST wear helmets. We recommend that all bikers wear helmets.
- Fishing & Boating: No license is required to fish in our catch and release lake. When boating on the lake, a personal flotation device is required for each occupant.
- Firewood: New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) has issued new alerts regarding firewood and open burning. Untreated firewood may not be transported further than 50 miles from its source. No untreated firewood may come from out of state. Firewood brought into the campground should have a certificate of origin. Further information is available at www.dec.ny.gov or www.nysparks.state.ny.us.
- Trees: Please respect nature. No cutting of trees or limbs, living or dead. We sell firewood.
- Failure to comply with all state, federal and local laws may result in removal from the campground. We reserve the right to terminate your stay for any malicious mischief, including excessive noise, carving tables, damaging trees, or defacing campground property.