- NO CHECK-INS AFTER 10 PM. Please plan your arrival accordingly.
- NO REFUNDS FOR EVICTIONS. Please review the following rules and policies.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations require 7 day notice; reservations made within 7 days of your date of arrival may not be cancelled. There is a $5.00 cancellation fee.
- Guests/Visitors: All visitors must check in at the office, pay the visitor fee and receive a guest pass.
Day Visitors (9 am to 10 pm): $5.00 per day
Overnight Visitors: $7.50 per day
- Unclaimed Reservations: Reservations with partial deposits will be cancelled if a camper hasn’t checked in by the end of the first day of the reservation. The deposit will be forfeited.
- Speed Limit: The speed limit at Whip-O-Will is 5 MPH. As you drive through the camp, CREEP! Remember that there are children and bikes everywhere.
- Quiet Hours: Quiet hours start at 11 pm and end at 8 am. Be considerate of your neighbors and remember that sound carries easily.
- Curfew: Children under the age of 18 must return to their site at 11 pm, unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Swimming: The swimming facilities at Whip-O-Will are NOT supervised by a lifeguard or other responsible person. In place of on-site supervision, this facility has established a series of safeguards to be followed by ALL persons using the pool area. These safeguards include, but are not limited to, the following basic rules: Never swim alone. There is no substitute for adequate supervision. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by at least one adult in order to enter the swimming pool area, and that adult must remain on the deck. There is no food or drink allowed in the pool enclosure. Do not drink alcohol and swim. Animals are not allowed in the pool area. The swimming facility may not be used outside of posted operating hours. You will be required to acknowledge and sign a copy of our Swimming Facility Rules Acknowledgement Form prior to using our swimming facilities.
- Campfires: Campfires must not exceed 3 feet in height and must be contained within the fire pit/ring provided at the site. All fires must be attended or must be fully extinguished when left unattended.
- Prohibited Items: No firearms, BB guns, paintball guns, or fireworks of any kind are permitted on the campground. No ATVs are allowed to be ridden on campground roads or property.
- Pets: Pets are allowed if leashed and kept quiet. Please scoop the poop. Pets may not be left unattended for more than one hour.
- Alcohol: No person under the legal age of 21 shall possess or consume alcoholic beverages on campground property.
- Bicycles: No bike riding after 8 pm. All bicyclists under 15 MUST wear helmets. We recommend that all bikers wear helmets.
- Fishing & Boating: No license is required to fish in our catch and release lake. When boating on the lake, a personal flotation device is required for each occupant. Only non-motorized boats are allowed.
- Firewood: Firewood may not be transported more than 50 miles from its source. No firewood may come from out of state.
- Trees: Please respect nature. No cutting of trees or limbs, living or dead. We sell firewood.
- Failure to comply with all state, federal and local laws may result in removal from the campground. We reserve the right to terminate your stay for any malicious mischief, including excessive noise, damaging trees, or vandalism.